Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had a fun weekend with the special people I LOVE.....we didn't do anything to extra exciting. The three kids went with me to get my hair cut on Saturday and then we went to one of my favorite coffee shop for hot chocolate!!
Then Saturday afternoon we took off on yet another adventure to Menards to get some more house supplies! The kids have been such troopers with all our trips we've been making....Here was one of their hightlights of the way to long trip....
This giant chair had us all giggling! Count em'...six cup holders!

I hope you are spending some time with the special people in your life!
Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster