Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing in the snow

 In between everyone being sick we have had the chance to have a little fun in the snow.

 Here is Caleb getting ready to snowmobile! (He's not afraid to be fearless in a pink scarf.)
 Here is Julia after her snowmobile ride with daddy! I'm not sure if she liked it or not?

While everyone was to sick to play outside...we enjoyed other things. Zach is in deep thought during his checker match with Caleb.
The boys have been getting a lot of use out of their Christmas gifts.

There is nothing like a good warm bubble bath followed by getting your fingers painted...just ask Julia
My Hubby is enjoying playing with the snow plow. He says he not playing.....but I know better!

I have been finishing up some more quilting projects since I have been stuck in the house with sick kids or been sick myself....I'll show you later this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster