Monday, February 21, 2011

Boys...Boys....Boys...

My boys are such a joy to me.......they also do things I just don't get. I either don't get them because I'm a girl......because I never had any brothers......or some other random reason. Here is what they did the other day.

This is Caleb enjoying the nice sunny day...ohh you don't see him?
Yep there he is...hiding in his camo....awaiting his friends to arrive for the b-day festivities. 
Here is Lance, his partner in crime.....I guess the recycling barrel has more than one use.

Maybe this is just boys being boys, I'm not totally sure I don't have much to compare it too. I can tell you one thing for sure...they crack me up with the things they come up with!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster