Friday, July 16, 2010

On Your Mark.....Get Set.....GO...GO....GO!

 I know I have already mentioned the 4-H fair and all the busy things we have been up to lately. The other night (Monday) I wanted to do a special supper to celebrate what we had already accomplished and wish Lance good luck on his judging (which was Tuesday morning.) So I got the table "all dressed up" by my standards anyway....and we enjoy a meal of yummy food together and prayed for Lance and all the FUN we would be having over the next week.
 chicken & noodles, baked buttery red potatoes, peaches, and fresh zucchini bread....Mmm!

DANIELLE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great Idea.
See ya at the fair!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster