Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Fun in the Sun....contintued

We made last minute arrangements to go and visit my aunt and her family at their lake house for the night last Friday. We had such a great time....pizza, swimming, boat rides, camp fire, smores.....what more could you want? Well they might have wanted a night out on the town, since it was their 16th wedding anniversary, but they chose to spend it with us all. Here are some snap shots of the fun!
Although it appears that Lance is posing for this shot...he wasn't....this is one of my favorite shots of him lately!



This was Justin's first time to drive of a fancy boat like this one...
This is my four kiddos and then the three extra girls are my aunt's..plus Mr. Andrew who is missing from the pic.
I had to include this photo! I LOVE this house....over 100 years old, and it was moved from another state to this pretty lake. the brick part to the left was added...but you honestly could not tell it looked so beautiful and authentic. Isn't is just darling?

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster