Friday, July 9, 2010

Country Living....

Country living is the best......of course this is my opinion.....I can't imagine any other way I rather be. I like the quiet....watching nature......my garden growing.....my proud little guys getting to drive their first tractor.....Here are a few more reasons I love living in the country.

My big man Zach is getting all set to drive the tractor from grandpa's to our house.....
Here he is in action.......... Dad only had to grab the wheel a couple times....
When we got home, Justin started mowing down the field. Justin then instructed Lance on what to do and how to operate everything. Lance was off mowing (under our supervision).......he did a GREAT job!!!
Where else do you get to enjoy climbing round bales? I can't think of anywhere else!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster