Monday, February 8, 2010

Still reading....

 
The library reading program is still going on through the end of this month. We have making fun weekly trips...not joking they really have been fun. Which is a little funny to me, because I remember just a year ago that even the thought of going to the library made me stressed. Somehow chasing toddlers, and trying to keep them quiet while keeping a watch on the other two boys just didn't appeal to me. I guess this is one of he perks to the kids growing up.....more outings with me feeling like I need to take some type of medication following the ordeal. We have read 115 books so far between myself, Lance, and Caleb.....pretty good huh?

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster