Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing exciting going on...

I just thought I would check in and say hello! I haven't forgotten to blog...just nothing blog worthy lately with us. I have been working away at reading some good books, getting ready for the upcoming women's retreat at church, and schooling my boys! I did get an exciting email today from a gal about reviewing some REALLY CRAZY GOOD SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped about that...we shall see if it all works out though. We did get some great news today about our REFUND on our  taxes!! Exciting...and keeps us moving in the direction to meet our BIG Goal of mortgage payoff by December. Well that about sums it up for me this week so far. Thanks for checking in....come back soon!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster