Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 We are having a great V-Day...relaxing and hanging out....hope you are too! Last night the kids got some goodies & cards to celebrate.

 
 Yep, this is Lance looking totally wired and excited...this is all without a bite of candy yet.....ohhhh how little boys do not need any help being excitable!
  
 Each of them got a fun activity book along with some pencils to occupy some of their time!
  
 Such a cutie, my Zach is! He was so happy to be getting his own bag of stuff.
 
Well the little heart box of candy says it all....DRAMA.....such a funny girl my sweet Julia. She loved that the girl was wearing a crown..."like I have" she said. She was happy with the girl on the box...she didn't even know there was candy inside....BONUS!

Most of all I hope you have been able to enjoy YOUR FIRST LOVE, Jesus Christ, on this Valentine's Day. He loved us before we were even created. So much that He gave up His life for us. I can't think of a more Loving person to have in my life. Thank you Lord for your unconditional LOVE for me! If you have not experienced the LOVE of Christ in your own life it is my prayer that today, the day of love, you would seek Him out. Grab a hold of LOVE He so freely gives.

Happy LOVE day!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster