Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Caleb!

 
 Happy Birthday Cubbie!!! 
For those of you who don't know this is Caleb's nickname...although when people ask him his name, he says "Cubbie"...smile
A few things about Caleb you should know....He LOVES animals! His cats are so dear to him..He loves to bring them in on the tile by the door and pet them.
   
 He LOVES reading. Amelia Bedila books are his favorite right now.
 
 He LOVES wrestling with anyone...whenever he gets the chance. He is in the red wrestling Julia, yep she is a willing participate in the madness as well.

Dear Caleb,
Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I can't even believe that you are already 7 yrs old. I am so proud of you and how much you have matured in the last year. I seen you grow in many areas, you faith, self control, and compassion for others. I look forward to see how the Lord will grow you even more in the years to come. I am very thankful for the help you are to me and your positive attitude each day with your school work. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and hope you have a very special day today.
Happy Birthday!!

LOVE, Mom

3 comments:

Genesa said...

Happy Birthday Cubbie! Hope you have a great day.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Cubbie!! Hope it was a good one!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster