Friday, March 9, 2012

First Sale of the Season!

It's the beginning of March and the first "sale" in our area was in the paper. I went for mainly one thing they had in the add....canning jars. Not only did I score what I went for but I grabbed a few other goodies too!

I scored 4 dozen quart jars in all. (One box not pictured.)
I love the trough looking wood thing in that back, I plan to plant some pretty flowers in it!
The spreader was a huge find...it still has all the seed plates!
Want to guess how much all my treasure cost me? ~ I love that game....
 I'm smitten with this super old wire basket.
I'm not sure if you knew this about me, but I LOVE galvanized anything!
~All my loot was $20! ~
$3 a dozen for the jars
Then I bundles together the spreader, the bucket, the basket, and the wooden trough.....$8
A big thank you to AMERICAN PICKERS for teaching me the bundling trick!
I don't know what you think, but I'm tickled pink with my first garage sale of the year!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Super fun!!! I love all your finds, can't wait to see how you display it all!!!
Way to go girl!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster