Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Baby Chicks.....

 At our Tuesday Homeschool Coop Classes, the science class has been getting to watch some eggs hatch into chicks. They have had such fun watching the process, but by far they seemed to enjoy holding the chicks and watching them. Of course that meant these chicks needed a home after all the fun. Well I was offered them and it ended up no one else wanted  them. So now we have added 7 more chicks to our collection. I am very excited because we do not have either breed I inherited! We have 5 Barred Rocks, and 2 Leghorns. Do you want to take a peek and see what those furry little darling look like?
This first picture shows how they felt after being held by little people ALL DAY LONG!!!
 I think I can relate to how they feel after Tuesday classes....I know they look dead...but they are not
 Here they are getting a little drink before they crashed again
Another shot (because I just can't help it!) all cuddled up

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster