Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Who Says School Can't Be FUN?

We are finishing up the end of school year and I think I can speak for everyone and say "We are ready to play for the summer!" Here are a few shots just so I can have proof that school time is fun around here....even though they forget very quickly sometimes...smile.

Julia reading to Bitty Baby Sarah.
Look at that smile! I think he's happy to be in the sunshine doing his work.
Notice the winter coats...the sun was warm the temperature not so much. These two were having a ball working together. Caleb thought it was great to work with her and she thought she was big stuff writing on his paper. Love these moments!
Hopefully we can shed the winter garb sometime VERY soon for good. In the mean time, we'll soak up every bit of sunshine we can get as we finish up our school year!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster