Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Lance!

Ten years ago today......yep TEN years ago today, I became a mama for the first time! Lance is my first born, and he came into the world in the early morning hours. That very same day a tornado came through town, and there I was in the hallway nervous for the safety of my first born. The Lord protected us and we were kept safe, but talk about an eventful first day as a new mom!

This morning he opened some of his "B-day loot".
He was super excited about this game from grandma & grandpa Gaerte.

Happy B-day Buddy! I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that your ten! I don't know how the years have flown by so incredibly quick. You've grown into quite the nice young man, and I am proud of the good example you try to be the your younger siblings. The Lord has given you a love for reading, a great compassion for others, and a thirst for knowledge and facts. I am excited to watch you grown in the Lord and see what His plans are for you. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!       Mom

2 comments:

Mominin said...

Happy Birthday, Lance!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Lance!
Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster