1. watching the sun rise or sunset with amazement
2. Going on vacation alone with my hubby
3. sitting in the fall sun reading a good book
4. watching my children light up each day their daddy comes home
5. Each day I get to stay home and school my kids (even on the hard days)
Isn't it fun to watch our list growing! We've already THANKED GOD for 50 things.....and that is only a drop in the bucket, and it only took a few minutes each day. Is your daily list making helping to keep your heart in a thankful spirit? I sure hope so! We have the flu floating around our house this week, but amongst it all I'm just thankful that my kids are "hitting the bowl"! Even in yucky stuff we can find things that are praise worthy....again it's a choice.
To follow along on my list making journey start here.