The weekend is in sight and so I'm wrapping up Day 4, 5, 6 all in one post! If you want to play catch up, you can go here.
1. Loving Family
2. Faithful Friends
3. Fellowship with Friends & Family
4. Quiet talks with my children
5. Random "I Love You", or "Your the Best Mom Ever" from my family
2. Movie nights
3. Popcorn supper on Sunday
4. Snuggling & reading books
5. A wonderful life full of blessings
Our 12 year anniversary!!
It seems so incredible that today we celebrate 12 years of marriage. God has been so good and faithful to us. Four energetic children surrounding us, and making each day memorable. I love my husband more each year, he still makes me laugh and I LOVE THAT! He was made just for me and that simply amazing! I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us as we grow old together.
Happy Anniversary Honey!
In honor of our day my list is all about my sweetheart:
1. Your Loving Arms
2. Your Patience
3. Your Kisses
4. Your Hard Working Spirit that allows me to stay home
5. Our last 14 Years together
I hope your having fun with your own list...