Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pre-moving "Girls only Spa Weekend!"

It was wonderful, no schedule, no cooking, no cleaning, and spoiled at the Spa (thanks mom!). Ohhhh the joy of an occasional break from reality! I LOVED IT! I thought I would just share with you a few bits of "eye candy" that I saw while window shopping at a few great stores...An Antique Store, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn. Hope these pictures get your decorating juices flowing like they do mine!























Most of these stores are not in my furniture budget, but they do inspire some looks I really like. Neutral pieces of furniture with pops of colors. Simple. Comfort. Lived in. My favorite stores was Restoration Hardware for sure.....everything in it was "old world" feeling....right up my alley!
What are some of your favorite stores to window shop in?

1 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these rooms look awesome. I especially like those coffee tables. Really like your blog and am so glad that I found it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster