Monday, March 28, 2011

Carpet......and the moving begins

This past Friday, the carpet guys showed up to carpet the basement and living room. I signed my kids up to help them out by picking up all the scraps of carpet padding. The kids thought that it was cooling helping them. I'm sure the guys liked one less thing to do!

I guess I haven't taken any new pictures with the carpet in......gasp! So unlike me....I'll have to get on that! But now that carpet is in and everything is sparkling cleaning pretty much everywhere......we started moving some boxes!
Here is the first official load....with many more to follow. Our moving date is in less than two weeks. I hope to take a load over each day and put it away until we move. I hope this method helps make the transition a bit easier on my nerves/stress level. If you can add us to your prayer list over the next two weeks and we pack and unpacked, load and unload, I would sure appreciate it. This end result of this process is such a true blessing, but that doesn't make it stress free.
So if you don't hear from me much over the next weeks you'll know why...smile

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds Exciting!! Good Luck with the move!!!

Genesa said...

Yay! I'll be praying for you guys!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster