Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Fall Ya All!!

Can you smell it in the air? Fall that is. The cool morning air. Ahhhh..I just LOVE this time of year!!
I LOVE decorating for fall!! Corn stalks that are done in the garden..pumpkins from the garden...and beautiful mums that give the landscape some color when everything else is dying off.
We were super excited to harvest some popcorn from the garden! I thought he wasn't going to produce, but I guess I was wrong!! I think we will pop some up tonight and see how yummy it is.

What is your favorite thing about fall?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love fall! It's one of my favorite times of the year. I love the apple harvest where we live, brisk air, fires in the fireplace, fog, and colorful leaves. And this morning we woke up to our first chill and a bit of fog. It's on it's way!

jan said...

I love that I can sit on the front porch, in the mornings, with my Bible and coffee, and NOT break a sweat! ;) I also like that routines fall into place as fall arrives, the leaves change colors, and the urge to bake hits(not so good for my waistline, tho). Oh, the list could go on...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster